Affordable high-tech in disguise
Conspicuously inconspicuous, the new DTC 460 wildlife and observation camera blends in perfectly with its surroundings. Once you have attached the photo trap to a tree, it becomes one with the bark structure and is hardly recognizable. While in use, it boasts of state-of-the-art electronics that have been optimized for outstanding nighttime performance and innovative hi-beam LEDs for photos and video sequences in all lighting conditions. The practical bar magazines make it easy to change batteries - even with clammy fingers in cold and wet temperatures. Optionally, the front panels can be easily replaced so that you can adapt your master of disguise to the environment.
- Interchangeable front panels to adapt to various surroundings.
- One front panel with a rough bark pattern is included in delivery.
- Bar magazines for quick battery changes
- Slim housing - only approx. 34 mm deep
- Data storage on SD/SDHC card up to max. 32 GB
- Shutter release 0.7 sec.
- Photo resolution up to max. 12 MP