Quick-Shot Synthetic Shotgun Holster
- Rugged all-weather 1000 denier polyester, with HDPE reinforcements
- 100% waterproof and abrasion resistant
- Foam padded for comfort
- Unfolds for easy cleaning and transport
- Fits all standard shotguns/rifles with butt measuring up to 5 3/8 inches
- Can be positioned anywhere on the waist
- Field tested and approved by the North American Hunting Club
- Comes with "one size fits all" 2x60 inch polypropylene belt with elastic shotgun shell holders for 20 or 12 ga
The Quick-Shot™ shotgun/rifle holster (invented by Peregrine Field Gear) is a wonderful innovation that improves firearm safety on the range and in the field in addition to reducing fatigue and improving your reaction time when a bird flushes.
The Quick-Shot™ keeps your firearm pointed in the safest direction possible: UP! The barrel of the gun is always visible (as opposed to being slung over your back) so you always know where your gun is aimed. Dog handlers no longer need to be concerned about firearms being pointed at their dogs in the field. With the Quick-Shot™, you can concentrate on enjoying a safe hunt.
Faster Reaction Time:
The Quick-Shot™ earns its namesake because it keeps your gun ready. Your firearm is always in an optimum position for a fast draw, right when you need it. With the exception of always having your gun shouldered, the Quick-Shot™ ensures that the butt of your gun only has to travel the minimum straight-line distance from your belt to your shoulder in order to take a shot.
The Quick-Shot™ takes the weight off of your arms and lets your legs do the work. Using the Quick-Shot™, the weight load on your arms can be reduced by up to 75%!
Example: an 8 lb 6 oz over and under shotgun feels like a 2 lb 5 oz BB gun when in your Quick-Shot™ (i.e. a 72.4% weight load reduction!!!)
By eliminating the undue burden on your arms you'll hardly notice the weight of your firearm. This means you will be rested and alert when it's time for the next shot.
Additionally, youth and small frame hunters will be able to better enjoy their hunting experiences without being overly exhausted.